Wednesday, November 02, 2005

SURVIVOR LEAGUE WEEK 9

Well well well, the General and Dano are out. So the two biggest talkers are out. I would like to say that I am surprised, but I am not. The General still doesn't know how an over/under works. Here are the SPREADS. And I will do a quick run down, even though I doubt many of you look at who you have picked in the past.

Rickie: Kansas City, Atlanta, Cincinnati
Tree: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas
Joe: Seattle, Atlanta, Cincinnati
The Dogger: Atlanta, Washington, Pittsburgh
Bubs: Seattle, Washington, Cincinnati
Kakes: Seattle, Washington, Cincinnati
Jodi: Kansas City, Washington, Cincinnati
Sherman: Seattle, Indianapolis, New England
Coonen: Baltimore, Washington, Pittsburgh
Todd: Indianapolis, Washington, Pittsburgh
Deb: Seattle, Washington, Pittsburgh
The General: Oh wait I forgot you are out.
Dan: That is right you are out too. Darn it. Darn it. Darn it.

And let me see who my dead beats are. Joe, Dawn, Ray, Fish, Jodi, Dan and Sherman.

My pick this week is going to be Thee New York Football Giants. Take that San Francisco.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samuel L Jacksonville. Go Jags!
Scotty

Anonymous said...

Joe - Jacksonville (Week 9)

Anonymous said...

tree picks seattle

Anonymous said...

Joe - Week 10 - Chicago Bears