Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SURVIVOR LEAGUE WEEK 13

It is a sad day for all of us. I have once again been eliminated from my own gambling endeavor. But at least all of you who have entered, now know that it isn't fixed. However now that I am out and I can not make any more picks. I will continue to make picks for the future Mrs. Rickie Davies from the team that I think will win. I don't know what the spread is in the Tampa Bay game, that is the team I am going with this week. I saw some real talent on the sidelines for this team. As usual here are the SPREADS. This is who is left and their used up teams. And I am guessing you have already taken notice of Barbara.

Tree: Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, New England and Seattle.

Quick on the draw Joe: Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Denver, Seattle and Tennessee.

Sherman: Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, New England, New York Giants, Denver and Seattle.

Todd: Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, New England and Washington.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherman takes the Ravens

Anonymous said...

QD Joe takes the Patriots

Anonymous said...

tree takes indy

Rickie Davies said...

Just to keep things on the up and up. Tree just called me and changed his pick for the week to the Vikings.

Anonymous said...

Week 14 - Joe takes San Diego

Anonymous said...

Sherman takes the TITANS for week 14