Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SURVIVOR LEAGUE WEEK 12


Joe, I hope I got this up fast enough this week. Well we lost one more. And we got one more off of the dead beat list. The Dogger went down and Sherman paid up. The remaining dead beats are Dan, Jodi, Ray and Fish. We are down to 6. In case you were wondering, if their is a tie at the end of the regular season it starts over with the playoffs with the remaining contestants. But I am pretty sure I will finish off you losers well before then. Before I get to the next future Mrs. Davies. Here are the SPREADS.

Teams that are used up:

Rickie: Atlanta, Carolina, Cincinnati, Kansas City, San Diego and New York Giants.

Tree: Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Dallas, New England and Seattle.

Quick on the draw Joe: Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Denver and Seattle.

Sherman: Chicago, Indianapolis, New England, New York Giants, Denver and Seattle.

They call him Coonen: Baltimore, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Denver and Washington.

Todd: Chicago, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, New England and Washington.

Stegall you are still out of it.

I am going with the Raiders this week. And lets take a look at their Cheerleaders shall we. For those of you who don't know, Tiffany, a.k.a T.Q. (Pictured above) and I have been dating for quite some time now. If all goes well I will be taking my $90 in winnings from this league and buying some plane tickets to Vegas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Week 12 - Tennessee
Signing off
Quick on the Draw Magnusson

Anonymous said...

tree picks cincinnati

Anonymous said...

Sherman picks Cincinnati for week 12