Monday, July 09, 2007

The Fourth of July

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Check that it is my favorite. My grandfather was born on the fourth of July, and no my grandfather is not Tom Cruise. As long as I can remember my mom's side of the family would celebrate the fourth and my grandfather's birthday out on Lake Waterville. I don't believe I have ever missed it. Since my grandfather passed away, the celebration has moved next door to my aunt and uncle's place. The weather is almost always great, I get to play some cards, the lake is there to swim in, the food is great, I am in charge of the fireworks. And the party always goes into the next morning. Here are the pictures.

Here is my niece, Erin, with the cat that she tortured and kept in this bin all day. She named this cat "Orangie".Here is my aunt, Sandy. I thought the glasses made here look like Maxine.My uncle, Dave, and cousin, Kim.Here is my cousin, Andrea, doing a Tequila popper. Tribal Armband!!! Tribal Armband!!! Hot Sauce!!! Hot Sauce!!!Justin and Katie. I promised Katie that I wouldn't post any pictures of her passed out. I don't think she is passed out her. Katie, can party, she just comes out of the gate a little too hard at times.Kim before she straps on the skis.Kim skiing.Justin skiing.Here I am playing a little bean bag toss.And as always, at midnight we play Ina Gadda Da Vida. Here is my uncle Dave, doing the drum solo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin Kim is kinda hot, is she single?

Rickie Davies said...

No, Kim just recently got engaged. Keep your mits off of her.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by Rickie.

Roman

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "Looks like a good time was had by all Rickie".

Roman

Anonymous said...

you should bang your cousin!

Rickie Davies said...

How about I bang you up side the head? I am guessing that is either a Tree or General comment.

Anonymous said...

Easy Richard. That was not me.

Tree