Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Picture of the Day

It is going to be another slow week for me. Mainly because this past weekend really wore me out. Between the 4 hours of wiffleball, ghost in the graveyard at Festa and my soccer game Sunday night, my body is just killing me. Believe it or not, but swinging that wiffleball ball as hard as you can really effects your abs. My stomach hurts everytime I sneeze. Don't expect any exciting stories over then next couple of days, just old pictures. Like this one, taken May 22nd 2001. Nate, Jay and I removed this stump from my front yard and then did a bunch of earthwork in the backyard for my retaining walls. As I recall Jim Villa was in town the night before. In those days when Villa came to town you knew you were going to have fun and be out all night and then really pay the price the next day.

3 comments:

Rickie Davies said...

No. I would never say such a thing, especially since he just gave me great tickets for the Brewer Game. There are just a number of people who aren't like they used to be. I will give you a list:
Old Schmidty
Old Stegall
Madison Villa
Old Kaker

You can equate Old to BM (Before Marriage), and Villa was a rockstar whenever I saw him when he lived in Madison. Things just change. I don't know who posted that comment, but I am pretty sure you are past your prime.

I have even settle down a little. I can still go as hard as anyone, I just can't do it every weekend or go two or three days in a row.

Rickie Davies said...

I was just informed that their is one more for the list,

B.E. Nate

B.E. = Before Elery

Rickie Davies said...

Pretty sure whomever is calling me out is Stegall. Otherwise you are just too much of a coward to sign your name. But just the fact that you are afraid to do so means to me that you can not bring it like you used to. If you are in fact one of my friends, I am far from surprised.