Friday, July 20, 2007

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken May 1st, 1999. If there was a bar in Dallas called The Grassy Knoll, this is where it would be. That was for you Sugar Lips. This is me laying on the grassy knoll in Dallas, Texas.Two nights ago I had the most vivid dream I think I have ever had. It had something to do with this Book about Asian war tactics. And the book was yellow with red and blue streaks on it. None the less, I woke up after this dream and I said to myself "Wow that was pretty cool." It was like I had just been to the movies. And I thought "Those were great special effects." Then I went back to bed and in the morning I couldn't remember anything about the dream. When I was in college I used to keep a dream diary. In fact I would set my alarm clock for 3:30 in the morning in hopes that I would wake up in the middle of a dream, remember it and write it down. Some of them were a bit disturbing as I am sure you can imagine. Maybe I need to start doing that again, because I am getting close to running out of pictures of the day.

A couple of random thoughts. To Joe Magnuson, I found that there is a La Bambas here in Appleton. I am planning on making that a dinner stop one night. Don't worry I will get a picture with the sign. And hopefully they have some T-Shirts like Rob got that one time in Madison.

I have realized that at some point in a girls life they come to a point that when they are around water the decide that they don't want to get their hair wet. Why is that? And at what age does that start? I mean, obviously they don't want to mess up there hair. Then why go in the water? And an even more important question, why complain when you are in a pool and your hair gets wet? Can anyone help me with this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

an honest mistake....right? or just being a knucklehead.

SL