Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken on April 13th, 2000 in the middle Nowhere, Montana. I was out driving around the state of Montana doing some site seeing if that is possible. And I was cutting across from one interstate to a US highway. I think this was also a US highway or at least a county highway. It was gravel for miles. I stopped and took this picture. I was literally in the middle of nowhere. If you want to get rid of a body, here is the place to do it. My weekend is starting to shape up. It should be much more exciting than last weekend. Friday night, my old roommate, Andy will be in Green Bay with his wife and child visiting his parents. They are going to have a little cook out at his parents place. It should be fun to torment Julie all evening. Saturday morning and into the afternoon, Mike Braun, who was a close friend when I was in high school is going to be back in town at his parent's place. He has organized a little wiffle ball game. I have already called a home run in my first at bat. Then we are going to grill out. I should get my fill of brats this weekend. Saturday evening, I am planning on heading down to Festa Italiana with Nate, Michel, Andy and Julie. Then Sunday night I have a soccer game. Hopefully I will be in a picture taking mood and will get plenty of pictures.

My cousin, Mike, says he is a regular reader here on my blog. He asked me to post his football schedule for this upcoming year. He is on the Whitewater football team. For all interested there is a web link on my blog to his schedule. Mike has told me that if you come to the game and yell his name really loud that he will turn around and wave at you. He also told me that if you show up in a gorilla suit, he will purposely get a holding penalty call on himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rickie,
Thanks for posting my schedule. I totally forgot to email you to remind you, sorry about that. But, thanks for remembering yourself to put it up. I hope to see you at several games and hopefully I will be playing more this year. Thanks again for the advertisement because I know that you have MANY loyal blog readers. Hopefully they too will make it out to a game or two. Also, remember that you can NOT bring alcohol inside the gates of the stadium because you know that they will throw you out. Just a little reminder. Thanks again.

-Mike Sherman