Thursday, September 15, 2011

And More Camping

So Nate brought the Mean Machine Rocket. Here is the first launch. Watch the dog freak out.
The island we stay on is maybe 500 feet wide. And the launch that you just saw resulted in the rocket landing in the middle of this swamp in the middle of the island. And that launch happened Friday night. Saturday, Nate decided to go retrieve the rocket. He asked me for my camera so he could document the rescue. As you can see from this picture it was in there.
Like I mentioned, Nate document the rescue. For the time being I am going to withhold that video of the rescue. That is unless Nate gives me permission to post it. I will say this, the video is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. If you stop by my house, I will be happy to show it to you. I would like to preface the video with these two comments.
First: This happened one week before Nate's 40th birthday.
Secondly: It was Nate's idea to take video.

Back to other video, this was the second launch of the rocket.

No comments: