Monday, September 26, 2011

Line of the Night

As I said in my last post, I was down at Miller Park Friday night after the Brewers clinched the Central Division. And it was quite the party. I only knew 7 or 8 people and stayed relatively in control. I was standing over by one of the bar tables most of the night. In fact here is a picture of the table. Look at the size of this bowl of salsa. Everyone was too busy drinking so level of salsa in this bowl never changed. So anytime anyone came by the table I would say to them, "Hey, do you know if they are going to be bringing out any more salsa?" It was a big hit all night. Such a big hit that Nate stole the joke and started using it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they going to use that bowl of salsa for the next party?

Roman

Bubs said...

TT has been known to slam bowls of salsa, pickle brine, and mayonaise.