Sunday, September 25, 2011

Brewers Celebration

Friday night I was sitting at home preparing to watch the Brewer game when I got a phone call from Nate. He told me that if the Brewers clinched that night that all of the front office people that work for the Brewers (Nate included) would be celebrating, and he wanted to know if I wanted to join in on the fun. Of course I said yes. Shortly after the game, Nate gave me a call and I told him I was on my way. I biked down to the stadium and met up with Nate. Then we went up to one of the bars on the club level. I would say there were 100-150 people up there. I will say one thing, they did party hard. Here is Nate with the bottle of champagne.I was kind of laying low, but everyone there was getting pretty crazy. And they had tons of bottles of champagne. I easily witnessed them opening up over 50 bottles and spraying each other. This is Nate doing the chicken joke with a bar rag.They partied until 1:30 in the morning. As we were leaving we went down to the ticket office where one of Nate's season ticket accounts had left him a present. Here it is.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go brew crew!
Tree