Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Brewer Fever

Yes, I think I have it. Throbbing head, sore throat, dry cough. This morning I was driving into work and on the radio they were talking about tonight's game and all of the ramifications of the game, and I told myself that I had to go. I don't know, but I got home from work, grabbed something to eat, and watched the 1st inning and told myself that I need to be in that stadium. I jumped on my bike and headed to Miller Park. I really like messing with the scalpers. I went down with the goal of being on the field or loge level for $20 or less. Am I cheap or just smart? I will go with smart. It wasn't more than 10 minutes after my first negotiation with a scalper that I managed to find myself a loge level bleacher seat for $5. You can't turn down a $5 bleacher seat. I have to thank Joe for helping me to fine tune my scalping technique. Although I have to butter Joe up since I am staying with him this Friday and Saturday for the Badger game. So I was at the game tonight. And I told myself that I will go down for each and every playoff game and attempt to get into the game. I have to. I will be gone on Saturday, but hopefully I will be back on Sunday early enough to make that game.
I heard this on the radio today. When is the last time that a Packer game took a back seat to both a Brewer game and a Badger game in the same weekend? Never. It is good to be a Wisconsin fan. Let's hope everything goes our way this weekend.
Oh one final note on tonight's game. I was going to take some pictures. But how many times have I posted pictures from my seats at a Brewer's game? It has all been done. Expect some decent photo's from with weekend. I might make an attempt to take a picture in Madison on Saturday every hour on the hour of what I am doing or watching at the top of every hour. That could be blog worthy. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the good times.

Annie