Saturday, September 03, 2011

Bucky in the Backyard

Well here was the event. I think it went over pretty well. The weather was a little hot, so there wasn't a fire. Haus brought some wings and that took care of the food. In attendance were, MKA, Dan, Tim, Haus, Melon and Preston. Dan helped me move the TV outside and there was a little complaining. The TV is on wheels so the only carrying is out the door and down to the sidewalk. I will probably stop at Home Depot one night and get a sheet of plywood and a 2x4 and build a ramp so that I can move the TV by myself.
Let me put the feelers out now for Bucky in the Backyard again. They play back to back night games Oct. 22nd (Michigan State) and Oct. 29th (Ohio State). Depending upon the weather I will have a party on either or both dates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rickie, was the complaining as bad as the time you helped with moving the couch 2 times?

Anonymous said...

I'm game for either night!

MKA