Monday, September 19, 2011

Fridays

Certain times of the week have a feel. Monday mornings have a feel. Sunday nights have a feel. But there is nothing like the near electricity you feel when you first get home from work on a Friday night. Especially if it has been a long day or long weekend. You have 2 days to do with whatever you want. Funny this past Friday night after work I was typing this posting. Which for me is right now. I don't have a lot to do. But that is fine. As I type, I am still debating what to do with my night. And maybe more importantly what I am going to eat. I recall on Monday just wishing this week would be over with. And now it is Friday and I am wondering where the week went. The older you get the faster time goes. And when did everyone get so busy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the ramblings of a mad man

Anonymous said...

I wonder if mad means mad/crazy or mad/angry?

I must admit, I don't think Rickie is either crazy or angry.

Roman

Anonymous said...

Nice to read your blog again... Gordy is having PT and I'm on the iPad Life is good!