Friday, September 09, 2011

PJ20

This past weekend I went to both Pearl Jam concerts at Alpine Valley. My friend, Liz, came along. Before the show, I stopped at my brother, Jon's, because it was on the way. His friend, Al, was over. Al is a new loyal blog reader. I know he was disappointed I didn't get any pictures in after the kickball tournament. But he made it this time.
On to the concerts. Both were great shows. The band had a ton of energy. Speaking of energy, this guy in front of me also might have had too much energy. I think he got kicked out. For those that don't know, yes I have been kicked out of Alpine Valley before. But they needed 6 guards to get me out.
We had awesome seats. Check that, someone else had awesome seats and we sat in them.
Here is the setlist

Release (This is my alltime favorite live Pear Jam song, they either open with it or they won't play it at all.)
Arms Aloft
Do The Evolution
Got Some
In My Tree
Faithfull
Who You Are
Push Me, Pull Me
Setting Forth
Not For You
In the Moonlight
Deep
Help Help
Breath
Education
Once
State Of Love And Trust
Better Man
Wasted Reprise
Life Wasted

Encore:
Rearviewmirror
Stardog Champion
Say Hello 2 Heaven
Reach Down
Hunger Strike
Love, Reign O'er Me
Porch

Encore 2:
Kick Out the Jams

Here is the opener, Release. I had to take some video to help me remember.

No comments: