Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Badger Game

This past Saturday I was in Madison for the Badger vs Nebraska game. I didn't go into the game, but just went to be in the atmosphere. I stayed with Joe and Dawn. Thank you Joe and Dawn for letting me crash at your place. An even bigger thank you to Dawn for picking me up when I couldn't find a cab at 2 in the morning. Friday night we went to Big Ten Pub for a fish fry and then met up with Jay at the new student Union on campus for a couple drinks.We made our home for the Brewer and Badger games the Regent Street Retreat. Here is a sign we caught on our way to the bar.Doing shots with some Nebraska fans. They were at least smart enough to cheer for the Brewers before the Badger game.Here is some of our damage during the Brewer game. The Pabsts are mine.Joe and Dawn left before the Badger game started. I ran into my buddy, Pat, seen here in the foreground. I haven't seen Pat since college so I had to hang with him for a while and ended up watching all of the game with him.
Here is the Badger Band Drum Corps in the bar. I had to take a timeout in the middle of the performance to do a shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Football games in Madison are so much more fun that in Mpls!
Lisa

Rickie Davies said...

We will see in November.

Anonymous said...

We'll try, for sure!
Lisa