Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beatles Tribute Band

From one slacker to another, good evening. It is Wednesday early evening and I am finally getting to a post for this week. Here is the weekend that was last weekend. Friday night I had tickets to the 1964 Tribute, a Beatles tribute band. It was at the Pabst Theater. When I bought the tickets, I could have either been on the 1st floor 20 rows back or on the 2nd floor 2nd row. I went for the 2nd floor. The announcement / internet said that the doors opened at 7:00 and I figured they would start at 8:00. I had a tough time finding parking and didn't get into the theater until 10 after and I had missed the 1st 5 or 6 songs. Oh well. I thought the band was pretty good and sounded like the actual band. My only issue was that most of what they played was from the early years. I am more of a later years Beatles fan. I would say from Rubber Soul and later. Here is some video from the show.

No comments: