Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Man Cave?

Here was my set up Sunday afternoon to watch football and baseball. I was too lazy to get a bigger TV in for the football game. But it worked.Also I am in full boycott of the ESPN ticker. I am a simple person and I have a simple mind. And I get too distracted by the ticker. I end up spending all of my time reading the ticker and not watching the plays on TV. And it really aggravates me when I keep reading the same information on the ticker over and over. So I put a piece of painters tape over the bottom 2 inches of my TV. And I am a much happier individual because of it.Other than that, Borky was down this weekend. Highlights included going to my now new favorite breakfast spot. The Comet Cafe on the eastside. Get the Meat and Eggs, which is actually bacon wrapped meatloaf and eggs with sausage gravy. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Saturday night we were going to the Eagles Ballroom to see Bush, but we audibled out of that and just pulled the big screen out into the backyard and watched football.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the reading the ticker and missing the plays. Nice solution

Sugar Lips

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...comet.
Tree

Anonymous said...

Buddy -

Ticker Topper™ - I'm tellin ya! We can be Millionaires buddy... Millionaires!!!!

-Borky