Friday, October 21, 2011

Lackluster Postings

I am sure you have noticed from this week's postings that my blog sucks and my life is pretty boring. But it isn't all my fault. I sent out an invitation earlier in this week, which I am guessing most of my loyal blog readers received, for a Badger view party Saturday night. We are going to watch the game in the manner it was suppose to be watched, outside in the elements. I will roll out the big screen, I will have a bar set up in the kitchen and I will have at least one fire pit going. Oh and there might be a performance by everyone's favorite less than average juggler. Rumor has it that with the weather if might be an all fire show. Anyhow, at press time 8 people have replied that they will be in attendance. If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem. You want some interesting blog material, show up at the party and make it happen. Tonight I am planning on going to my brother's and stealing some firewood for tomorrow's party. He is Florida so he won't miss a couple cords. (A cord is the amount of wood that, when "ranked and well stowed" (arranged so pieces are aligned, parallel, touching and compact), occupies a volume of 128 cubic feet). I just learned that.

No comments: