Thursday, October 27, 2011

Whatever

I don't have a good excuse as to why I haven't been up dating my blog, so I won't even try to make one up. I got nothing. It is Thursday night and I am going to my old roommate, Bob's, place to play some ping pong. That is my night. How about my day? Do you want to hear about it? Last night I didn't feel so hot and there wasn't anything on TV so I went to bed at 8:30pm. My alarm went off at 6:30 am to work out. I reset it for 7:00 am and skipped the workout. Work was work, do you really want me to bore you with the details? My boss was out today and when that happens on the day of our weekly meeting, he puts me in charge to run the meeting. I decided to have an ice breaker, so I had everyone in the room go around and say who was the most famous person they have met. Then instead of going down the agenda in order, we again went around the room and each person got to pick which ever agenda item they would like to talk about. That quickly morphed into an explanation of what everyone was working on. After the meeting I had some boring work to do and I contemplated what would happen if I never showed up to work again. I came to the conclusion that no one would miss me and work would go on without me and not skip a beat.

It has been a while since I have posted a juggling video. So here is some below average juggling. Enjoy.

No comments: