Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Brewers

On Sunday I went to the Brewer Game. My college roommate, Mark, had an extra ticket. Great seats as you can tell from the pictures below. Robin Yount threw out the first pitch. That was pretty cool. After the pitch he game the crowd the "Beast Mode" (which is probably annoying every team in baseball other than the Brewers) then as he was walking off the field chucked the ball up into the third deck. I tried video taping the last pitch by Axford but after 7 straight pitches after he didn't get the strike out, I gave up. But this will give you some idea of how low the crowd was.
I think during this game was the loudest I have ever heard it inside Miller Park.
It was a great way to complete the greatest sports weekend in the history of the state of Wisconsin. A perfect 4-0. It is hard to believe that I didn't watch the Brewer game until Tuesday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that the Brewers going deep into the playoffs, the Badgers potentially going to the Rose Bowl or better, and the Packers looking like a Super Bowl contender would all happen in our life time, much less all at the same time?

Roman

Rickie Davies said...

I just hope that Fielder was watching Yount throw out the first pitch, and he realizes that playing out his career with Milwaukee will gain him the same legendary status. I think Braun has realized that. That is how you get a statue in front of the stadium.