Monday, December 05, 2011

115 Inches of Pure Football Enjoyment

Saturday morning, I bought a new TV. My old TV is 12 years old and is starting to go. The old one is rear projection and recently whenever you turned it on, the lens were out of line and the easiest way to realign them was to use some physical persuasion. I had had enough so I went and bought a new one. Once I set up the new TV, I decided before putting the old one out to pasture, that I give it one more day of football. So here was my Saturday watching college football all day with 55 inches on the left and 60 on the right.

7 comments:

julie said...

Jenga Blocks? It works. Did you get one with wifi built into the tv?

Rickie Davies said...

Yep, Life size Jenga is going to be on hold for a while. But I plan on having the new TV mounted on the wall within the next month or so. And yes, the new one has wifi, but my house doesn't.
Doggie, The old TV is in my office. It will be a great outdoor TV for the summer time. I am going to be purchasing a HD antenna that I can use on the old one. Since I only have 1 cable box. This will make the times when I have them side by side a little better as both will be in high def.

Anonymous said...

You need to get one for your shower.
Tree

Anonymous said...

livin the life buddy...livin the life

-borky

Anonymous said...

Ayone up for jenga! O wait, never mind




Pickle

Rickie Davies said...

Tree,
Actually the shower TV has been upgraded as well. I will get pictures up.

Pickle,
I will have the new TV mounted on the wall by the end of January. But I normally don't play a lot of life size jenga during the winter.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should start

Ethan Davies