Friday, December 02, 2011

End of Deer Season and Soccer Picture

Sunday afternoon, I told my buddy, Jay, that I would help them with the deer they shot. I stopped out at my parent's house to grab a couple of knives and a hook. While I was there, I thought I would get you one more dumpster picture.Or how about just a bunch of deer heads laying around.When I got to Jay's parent's place this is what I saw when I walked in. You got it, they were carving up two deer on the dinner room table. My mom would never let me in the house again if I did something like this. But Jay's mom was right there, in fact helping out by wrapping everything.Once we finished up with the deer I stuck around to play some cards. And I got this picture of Jay's son, Henry, riding the dog.
Afterwards, I stopped to watch my sister-in-law, Julie, play soccer. Then they asked me to take a team photo. Here they are fresh off of a 10-0 victory.

No comments: