Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Card

By now, everyone who was on my list should have received their Christmas Card.If you haven't, let me know and I can get one out in the mail to you. But I would like to get a little reader reaction. What did you think of this year's card? Hopefully I get the poll right this time. (The Halloween contest has been officially cancelled because I screwed up the posting. Remind me and next year I will put both 2011 and 2012 entries up for the competition.)



















What did you think of this year's Christmas card?
Best ever.
Killer Christmas is still number #1.
You are embarassing yourself, just give up.

Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

tiffp said...

I didn't make the list after all we have been through?????

Rickie Davies said...

Sorry Tiff,
I don't have your mailing address. Send it to me and I will get a card out to you.