Friday, December 30, 2011

More Christmas Pictures

I know that Tree hates pictures of kids, but here are a couple more pictures from Christmas.
All 10 nieces and nephews. I will have to dig out the pictures from past years. Every year we have all of the kids on this couch.
Jeff, Sue, Zach, Sara and Joey.Now these next two pictures you might not guess by looking at them, but based on their reaction to being asked to stand and smile next to their families, Jon and Dan find this activity unbearable. I don't know why it is such a surprise to them either. I take these pictures every year. And I have never heard a good reason as to why they don't want their pictures taken with their families. Maybe they are embarrassed, maybe they are lazy. One day they will thank me. But I doubt it will be anytime soon.
Jon, Julie, Bonesaw and "E". Dan, Jody, Princess and Hollywood, and I guess Erin, Lindsey and Tim in the background. It wasn't worth the effort to get Dan to stand there long enough to get the people out of the background, so I just took the picture with them in the background. Maybe if I had set my camera up on a tripod I could have photoshopped them out of the picture.Tim, Deb, Boomer, Crusher and Fuss.And my parents. My mom also is a bit reluctant to getting her picture taken as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, only hate pictures of you Rick.
Tree

Anonymous said...

Why is my nickname E???????????

Ethan Davies

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of the Davies family. I hope everyone has a great 2012!!

Roman