Friday, December 09, 2011

More Bad Juggling

I guess it is out of boredom, but as any loyal blog reader knows, juggling is my hobby. And everyone wants more. If I juggle clubs, you want fire. I give you fire, you want knives. If I juggle 3 balls, you want 4. Well just recently I have made a break through, and to some degree, I can now juggle 4 balls. Let me beat all of you to the punch, no I did not invite 2 guys I met on Facebook over. I am far from mastering it, but I am on my way. Check it out.


Also check out the double take I make at Erin Andrews on tv. Also on an unrelated topic, I would like to wish a new loyal blog reader a happy birthday. Al shown here drinking Captain Morgan's out of the bottle, just days ago became a year older, happy birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a new PLAP shirt - I think I lost mine.

-Borky