Friday, January 20, 2006

Europe Pictures

I was going through my Europe pictures after having told my Germany story. And I ran across some good photos. So I thought I would post them so you could check them out. These are all from late summer 1999. It is pretty amazing, that was 7 years ago. I can't believe how thin I look in these pictures. As I recall, I went over there right after I finished a triathlon, so I was in pretty good shape. I also didn't like much of the food over there and lost a lot of weight. I was right around 185 pounds when I came back. Maybe I need to go back over there.

This is a picture I got with a band that was playing in a bar. The town was called Hellevoetsluis.

Here is a picture I got the following morning in Hellevoetsluis, I am not sure if you can tell or not but I am way hung over.

Here I am in front of the main strip in Eindhoven. There were probably 30 some bars on the street behind me.

Here I am with some of the local ladies in Eindhoven.

This one is from Brussels. The thing behind me is from the 1958 World's Fair in Brussels. I believe it is called the Atomium, and it suppose to be the model of an iron crystal. At least according to the research I have done.

Here is a picture of me and a Castle in Luxembourg.

Here is me in Paris with a Tour Bus that I would love to get on some day.

Here is me with the Eiffel Tower.

And me in the middle of the Champs Elysees.

I will try to dig up some other old photos from my travels, since lately the best picture that I can find are of dead mice.

No comments: