Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend Update

Well I would like to tell you that I had an entertaining weekend. But all I really did was work on my garage. I don't know why I do these things. I get an idea in my head and I run with it. I don't actually spend that much time in my garage, my long term plan is to eventually put a ping pong table in there and maybe a couch. But I will still make it so that their is room to park a car. I know I am probably dreaming but I do have it all planned out in my head. And if I ever get around to building a shed, I will put all of the things that normally in a garage in the shed and the garage will turn into a little rec room. Being that I am always about the music, I needed to upgrade the sound system in my garage, up until now I had been getting by with an old boom box, that actually was thrown out by my old roommate, Andy at least 4 or 5 years ago. I literally pulled it out of the garbage. Saturday afternoon I made a trip to Wal-Mart and picked up some car stereo speakers. I thought that they would look kind of cool mounted into the walls of the garage. I also did a little rewiring of the garage so that I don't have to turn on the black lights and strobe lights manually. They are now both wired to two separate switches on the wall. As I have been told in the past I might just have a little too much time on my hands. But as I have also been told in the past "Idle hands are the Devil's workshop". I believe that I have posted pictures of my garage in that past. But here is another one. Let me see what else. Saturday night I went to the Bucks game with my brother, Dan. That was a good time even though the Bucks lost. They really put on a poor showing. But afterwards we went to a couple bars and I was home by midnight. When I got home I went to the kitchen to get something to drink and I heard something moving around behind my breakfast bar. I walked around to look and there was a mouse cruising across the floor. I think mice are pretty disgusting. I set up a mouse trap right away and when I woke up this morning and checked out the trap. Sure enough that little stinker couldn't keep away from that peanut butter. So here is a picture of that little guy. I made a shocking discovery Saturday night. After setting up the mouse trap I settled in to watch a little TV before retiring for the evening, and I was tuned into Comedy Central. They were playing Dave Chappelle's stand up act. And to my dismay, they didn't edit it at all. They left in every "F", "S", "GD", "MF", "C" and "B" Bomb that they could. I couldn't believe leave it. So it is noon on Sunday and I am going to settle in for some football, and tomorrow I will be paying my respects to Martin Luther King Jr. therefore I will not be reporting to work. I appreciate you reading this far, because this entire posting is pure drivel. I will try to come up with some better material in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I word to the wise... keep the trap set they always come in pairs!
Loved the picture......sort of a hunting trophy!

Anonymous said...

Get a cat, you wuss!