Sunday, January 29, 2006

PICTURE OF THE DAY

I recently posted a story from my European travels. And for the story I posted a couple of pictures. I realized that I have a quite a few pictures in my archives. Since most of you have never seen them, I thought I would use this arena to display them all. This past week I spent approximately an hour or so a day, scanning and then editing the pictures. I have scanned in 158 pictures. As long as I don't have modem problems, I will have pictures for you until June 30th. This should take us well into the summer. In an effort to increase me viewership, I have decided to post a picture a day. Here is picture number one.

This was taken February 16th, 2002 just outside of Phoenix, Arizona at the church before Matt Kaker's wedding. Back row, that is me, Justus "Melon" Klink and Paul "Krum" Krumrich. Bottom row is Matt Kaker, and Dave "Spider" Pawlyshyn. We were going for the soccer team photo and the serious look. Justus did not get the memo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL THE STORY OF THE MINNESCONSIN TOUR. i HAVEN'T HEARD THAT ONE IN A WHILE!

-BUBS

Rickie Davies said...

All in good time my friend. All in good time.