Saturday, September 09, 2006

Minnesota is Home

Well I am now a Minnesotan. The move up wasn't much of a problem. Thanks to my brothers, Dan and Jeff for helping me move my TV upstairs. I could barely stand up by the time we got to the top of the stairs. Also a thanks to my brother, Jon, and my nephew, Nicholas, for helping me pack things up on Wednesday night. And to Borky who helped me on the Minnesota side of the move. Although Borky said it was the easiest move he has ever been associated with. I would like to offer a little advice to anyone out there who may be moving in the future. If you load up the moving truck the night before the move, make sure you leave out a set of clothes to where the next day. Because if you don't and you leave all of your clothes in the dresser and that is one of the first things you load into the truck, you will not be able to get at a fresh change of clothes.

I am pretty much all moved in. I will get some pictures of the place on the blog tomorrow.

No comments: