Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Pick

My pick this week is the Baltimore Ravens. Please if you are in my league go to the Yahoo site to post your picks. However as promised I will be posting pictures of Cheerleaders from the teams that I pick. That is until I started looking at the websites. Some of the websites don't give all that great of pictures. As was the case for the Ravens. In fact the Ravens actually have guy cheerleaders on their squad. Not that I have anything against guy cheerleaders. As you may remember I was the school mascot and hung around the cheerleaders in college. And all of the guys are the squad were good guys. So because the Ravens website doesn't give very good pictures. I went to a different squad to pick my cheerleader this week. The Broncos have by far the best cheerleaders in my opinion. Here is my pick for this week Jesse:

No comments: