Saturday, September 30, 2006

Odd Ramblings

I know that their is one person out there who doesn't like my odd ramblings but too bad. First let me get my pick of the week out of the way. I am picking the Atlanta Falcons to win this weekend. But again their cheerleader web site isn't very good so here is your cheerleader for this week.


These girls are from Tampa Bay, and we all know they aren't going to go too far this year, unless someone has a spare spleen for Chris Simms.

Last night I helped my good friend, Krum, move into his new condo. It is a pretty sweet pad. Oh and I think it is pretty well documented how I have some major shoulder problems. I.E. both of my shoulders pop out of socket at any time performing the most pederstiran of tasks. Last night Krum went to grab a cart and I was trying to hold open the elevator and a door which were about 8 feet apart with my leg and arm at the same time. And then pop out came my shoulder. I was holding a door. Sad. Anyhow check out the photos.
Let me see what else is there. Again, today or this morning I am headed to Eau Claire for my cousin's football game. The brats are boiling for the tailgating as I type.

Here is one for you. The best show on TV, is the group from Dunder Mifflin. Yep it is The Office. With My Name is Earl running a close second. Now I really don't watch that much TV. But that is my opinion. I do think if you have ever worked in the office you have a greater appreciation for the show. And I actually have only seen about 5 or 6 episodes. I might have to go and rent the first two seaons one of these days. My brothers think it is stupid. But I am thinking they are on board with "Men in Trees", that is a joke since two of my brothers are tree trimmers.

And it has been a long time since I have put up the picture of the day. And believe it or not but I still have a butt load of pictures of myself from the past. This one was taken October 21st, 2003 in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It was at my nephew, Nick's birthday party. Me flexing with the Hulk Hands. Yes that is an orange shirt.

No comments: