Saturday, September 30, 2006

Whitewater Game

Well I talked a lot about the game. And it was a great time. Sort of a blow out, Whitewater won 34-0. Here are some pictures from the day.
Here I am doing a double beer bong. Not to be out done, my aunt, Marilyn, wanted to do a beer bong as well. What a trooper.
After enough yelling from the stands I finally got Mike to turn around and smile.The Mike Sherman fan club.My cousin, Kim, implying that she is going to keep an eye on me. Good Luck.Mike on the kick off return team.That is Mike number "73" in the middle of the huddle.Mike after the game, just happy to see me.Mike and my aunt.That would be me, my air horn, my woobie and Mike. The hobbled warrior leaves the field.On a side note from the whole football game. Last night was my nephew, Zack's, birthday party. I was unable to attend mainly because I didn't want to drive the 5 hours again for the second week in a row. But my aunt and uncle were at the party. Knowing that my aunt and uncle would be at the party, and that they would also see me today. My mom made me some peanut butter cookies. I would like to say that these are the best cookies in the whole world. Anyhow, my mom made the cookies for me, and gave them to my aunt to give to me today. As the story goes, my brothers groaned a bit when my mom gave the cookies to my aunt and said that they were for me. I guess that my brothers were implying that maybe they are worthy of getting some cookies. I really only have two things to say to my brothers: #1.) They are really good. #2.) Screw you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic pictures Rick!