Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Prescott

Nothing too new and crazy up here. But I thought I would share some pictures with you. Here is a deer that was in the middle of the road on my way to work this morning.When I got to my bridge this morning, the fog/steam was just lifting off of the river. I wish I had got on site another 20 minutes earlier. But this still turned out to be a pretty cool shot.
I will be sure to get a couple good photos in over the next couple of weeks with the leaves turning colors from this vantage point looking out of the St. Croix looking towards Minnesota. I will be back home to Milwaukee this weekend. So far, I am planning on maybe running into The General in Madison on my drive home. This is all dependent on what time I am able to leave work and the fact that there is only 30% chance that The General will answer his cell phone. I also might try to meet up with Preston in the Dells. He is there for a bachelor party. That will depend upon what time I am driving through. However my big plan for Friday night is to beat Nate in ping pong at his place. Saturday, I am going to two of my nephew's soccer games. Then my parents are having their summer party. I have to leave that a little early around 5 or 6 to go to my friend, Pretzel's, wedding. Then I am going to crash Rebecca's cousin's wedding at the end of the night to meet up with Chris and Rebecca. Sunday I am planning on catching some of the Packer game and then heading back up to Minnesota. Oh and I also want to cut the grass and do some yard work around my house in that time as well. Good luck.

No comments: