Sunday, September 10, 2006

MTV Cribs

This was my rig to drive up to Minnesota in. All packed up Thursday morning and ready to hit the road.Here is the new place in Minnesota. This is the garage, not even close to as nice at the other one. And my truck just barely fits in it. This is the view of the kitchen as you walk in the front door.
This is the living room from the front door. Note the fantasy football trophy (championship).The living room from the kitchen. You can see the couch and the recliner, they are green and blue respectively and everyone thinks that they are both black. I know the picture doesn't help clear things up at all. But as long as you think they match, all the better for me.Looking towards the kitchen and hallway from the corner of the living room. Both the living room and the bedroom have vaulted ceilings.Here is the kitchen. Annie those are your cookies in the lower right hand corner. Sadly only half of them lasted long enough to make the trip. They are very good. Thank you very much.More of the kitchen. It is a smaller fridge than my other one, but since all I ever have is condomints what difference does it make. There are 4 mustard containers in there and I really don't even like mustard.Here is my office. I don't have any ceiling lights in the office or bedroom. So I will have to buy some lamps. The two lava lamps that I do have, just don't put out the required light.Here is the bedroom. That is a Borky orignal over the bed. Some day when Borky passes, no doubt due to liver failure, that painting will be worth millions.A view into the closet. I have way too many t-shirts. And I managed to throw out about 30 or 40 of them before I moved. I must still have at least 100. Yet it seems like I am always wearing the same clothes.I really like the area I am in. Everything you could want is so close. Best Buy, Home Depot, Quiznos, Don Pablos, TGI Friday's, The Gap, The Sports Authority, etc, are all less than a mile from my place. The health club I joined is a block away, and I still drive there. But it is much nicer than Bally's. This one actually has cable TV. Well that is my crib, I hope you enjoyed it. I have my air mattress and their is plenty of floor space, so if you are ever in the neighborhood, please come and stop by.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures you have made it a home already. Let me know when you are coming home and I'll have more cookies for you.

Anonymous said...

did you sell the murder house?

Rickie Davies said...

Nope. I still have the murder house. But I am looking for renters.

Anonymous said...

can i rent for the ratdog show? i pay premium.
by the way, place looks nice. Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Nice crib buddy! Don't be afraid to hang out the gym instead of playing a new version of Grand Theft Auto.

Rickie Davies said...

There is a new version of Grand Theaft Auto? Where? What is it called?