Monday, June 18, 2007

Ocean's 13

I apologize to my readers. I was actually a bit busy at work yesterday and didn't get around to putting up a post. As you may or may not know, I don't have internet at my condo, so I do all of my blogging at work. I had a meeting with a number of engineers yesterday on/in my bridge and didn't get around to my posting. So here is today's posting. This past weekend I went and saw Ocean's 13. They should have stopped at 11. Sorry, but this movie was a major disappointment. Oceans 11 was such a good movie and unfortunately the two sequels haven't come even close to living up it. In fact Oceans 12 was just plan bad. My review of Ocean's 13 is that it is barely a 4. The whole movie was highly unrealistic. Just every aspect of the tunnel drilling machine was impossible. And all of the scams that the group had to pull off just seemed way too high tech. It was more like watching Mission Impossible. I just didn't like it. I hope that Brad, George and Matt decide not to try to pull off Ocean's 14. My advice, wait for it to be on video.

As for other exciting things in my life. There really isn't anything. This upcoming weekend is The General's son, Topher's, 1st birthday party. And I am beginning to mentally prepare myself for Summerfest. Nothing on the events band line up really blows my skirt up. But I am sure I will get down there 3 or 4 times. It just really sucks that the 4th falls on a Wednesday. I am quite certain that I will be working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday that week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ocean's 13 was disappointing.

Anonymous said...

Hot Fuzz! Now that's a movie!

-Bubs