Thursday, June 07, 2007

Picture of the Day

Here is your picture of the day, taken October 3rd, 2002 in Clearwater, Florida. I was down in Clearwater for Truz and Julie's wedding. Oddly enough I am headed back down to Florida this weekend to visit Truz and Julie, it is their son, Brady's, 1st birthday and baptism. Julie guilt tripped me into making the trip down the last time she was up here. Anyhow this picture is of me and Browny. On this night there was a party at Julie's parents place. We got back to the hotel and there was Browny just hanging out. Browny had hurt his foot and for some reason he was wearing two different kinds of shoes. I remember later that night, I was in the hotel bar with a group of people from the wedding. I was talking to a girl who didn't know Browny. She said to me "Do you know that guy with two different shoes on?" I said "Yes, that is Browny, he is a good friend of mine." She said "He was hitting on me before and I thought he was cute but then I looked down and noticed that he had two different shoes on. There isn't anything wrong with him is there?" For anyone who knows Browny, you know as well as I do that that is a loaded question. As I said I will be in Florida this weekend so there won't be any new posts until Monday. Tree, I have to warn you, I plan on spending a lot of time around the pool this weekend, so I might have my shirt off. I need to let the guns breath every once in a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful for brownie's sake. His significant other could be reading this blog and beating him for hitting on someone while they are/were together. Then again, Brownie may not be keeping his female aquaineces for any length of time.

Anonymous said...

acquaitance.. I can spell

Anonymous said...

are you sure?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melon. Thanks Rickie for making me "picture of the day" more than once in the Life and Times of Rickie.

To clear the air b/c if you could bottle my life up you'd have smog: I did not have sexual relations with that woman. It must have been the shoes. Jimmy cracked corn & I don't know.