Thursday, June 21, 2007

Picture of the Day

Again I have nothing note worthy to talk about. But if you would like a run down of my day yesterday, I would be happy to do it for you.

7:00 a.m. I wake up and work out real quick.
7:45 a.m. I jump in the shower.
7:55 a.m. I leave my condo.
8:05 a.m. I arrive on my job site. Where for the next 4 hours I have some computer work to perform. Daily reports and so forth. I have to talk with my contractors who are working on my bridge. Basically just getting a status report from them, and determine if they are on schedule or not, and I see if they have any questions or problems. Yesterday, I actually ended up running around trying to find a key to the bridge operators house for a good part of the morning.
Noon I drive back to my condo for lunch. I cooked a pizza yesterday. I live maybe 15 blocks from my bridge. I take an hour for lunch. Yesterday things went a little longer as I watched part of the first inning of the Brewer game at home.
2:00 p.m. I had a meeting with another engineer from my company and an engineer from another company that has contracted my company out to run the job. We discussed the project status. As well as an issue with a change order in which the contractor is asking for more money that we feel they should get.
3:30 p.m. I finish up the rest of my daily reports and computer work.
4:00 p.m. I head back home to my condo. I caught the very end of the Brewer Game. And ate the rest of my pizza.
5:00 p.m. I decided to drag my lazy butt down to the condo's fitness center and work out.
7:00 p.m. I get back to my condo, do some laundry and grab something else to eat.
8:00 p.m. I head down to the condo's pool and hot tub for a quick dip and to see if there are any ladies hanging around the pool. There never are.
8:30 p.m. I take a shower. Watch some TV.
10:00 p.m. Lights out and go to bed.


So as you can see, my life here in Appleton is far from exciting. Anyhow here is your picture of the day. This picture was taken May 18th, 1999 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is me with the Liberty Bell. I am listening to it. They made a big deal about how the public is not allowed to touch it. But I did. Like I am afraid of the park ranger. Look at that weeny little guy, what is he going to do arrest me.

No comments: