Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Boring Blog

I got a call Tuesday night from my sister-in-law, Jody. She mentioned to me that she thinks that my blog has become boring. Thanks for the update, I know my blog is boring, my life is boring. First I thanked her for telling me on the phone rather than actually writing down a comment. You know it helps me when my readers make comments. Any comments, especially if they aren't constructive, or opposite of my point of view. Like the person who feels that if I talk to police officers, I am directly responcible for drunk driving deaths.
As any of my readers should know, over the last month or so I haven't had much going on. Help me help you. Give me something to work with. Give me a call and invite me along on any of you excursions that are more exciting than my own life. I am actually hoping to have something good over the next week and a half. Summerfest starts today which should mean nothing but trouble for me. I am planning on being down at the Summerfest grounds Friday and Saturday with my good friend, Tree. If you happen to be down there give me a call, I will have my camera and I will get your picture up on my blog. I also just found out recently that my project will pretty much be shut down all of the week of the 4th of July. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. It essentially means that I won't be working all of the week of the 4th of July. So far I really only have solid concrete plans on Sunday the 1st, and Wednesday the 4th. I have some tentative plans on the 2nd, 3rd and 7th. If you have something exciting going on and you think it might be blog worthy, by all means give me a call. My cell is 414-397-1457. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Here is your picture of the day, it was taken last week looking out off my balcony of my condo.
If you think my blog has been boring over the last month or so, wait for the next 10 days. Since I won't be working much that means I will be posting even less. Do yourself a favor and don't check back until at least July 9th. Have a good July 4th.

No comments: