Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend Update

It was a bit of a tough weekend for me. First off I was sick most of the weekend. But I didn't have much going on and I stayed in Appleton all weekend. If I was going to get sick then this was the weekend to do it. Also contributing to my less than average weekend was the fact that the Packers once again signed Antonio Freeman so that he could retire as a Packer. Thank you to Joe, Roman and Sherman for bringing it to my attention. Rounding out my weekend was sub par, I lost my soccer game last night 4-0. Since I play Sweeper, I have to take a lot of the responsibility for all of those goals. After thinking about each goal over and over in bed last night, I can say that I could and should have played it differently on 3 of the 4 goals.
I would like to make a late wish of a happy Father's Day to all of the Fathers out there, especially my own old man. I was lying in bed last night thinking of all my friends who are now fathers. I decided to compile a list of all of my friends who are now fathers. I find it rather mind blowing how many there are and also that all of them actually somehow convinced a female to procreate with them.
Here they are: Russ, Fogel, Stu, Muffy, Basketball Dave, Storch, Marty Moose, Bob the Blatzman, Phil, Kakeface, Tree, The General, Tyler, Ryan, Truz, Nate.
I am sure I missed one or two.
In honor of Father's Day, here is a picture of me and my dad at a wedding last year.

No comments: