Wednesday, September 26, 2007

History Made

Last night I went to the Brewer Game with my old roommate, Mark, and his wife and brother. There is still a chance the Brewers could make the playoffs. You never know with the Cubs. I have seen them make bigger chokes. Plus I got to see history. Prince Fielder hit his 50th home run. The youngest player to ever hit that mark. That record could stand for a very long time. Not to mention Sunday at the Packer game I got to see Brett Favre throw is record tying 420 touchdown. I have seen some pretty cool stuff the last couple days. Most of the crowd last night was scoreboard watching until the Cubs game was over. When that game went final and the Cubs lost there was quite the uproar in the stadium. Bubs, if the Brewers are still in it by Saturday, Miller Park will be electric. Back to this game, it was great to see everyone who hit a home run getting called back out for a curtain call. In fact I got a picture of Prince Fielder when he came back out for his curtain call after his record 50th home run. I would like to show it to you, but you would rather see Mike. So here is Mike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K enough with Mike Kicking Ass, your little voting thing asked us if we would want to see Mike or you in the shower what did you think the response would be?

Rickie Davies said...

Well becareful what you wish for. You just might get it.