Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mike Kicking Ass

I just want to reply to some comments about the change in format of my blog. I really do appreciate my readers. It is pretty hard to come up with new crap to write about. But I when people would rather see pictures of Mike Kicking Ass than the highlights of my life, that bothers me. No offense to you Mike. I realize that some people might have voted for Mike as a joke. But if you wanted to be funny, why not vote for more pictures of me in the shower. I will eventually get back to more pictures of my life eventually, but I am going to punish my readers with more pictures of Mike for a while. Mike, I realize you were just looking for some publicity, and I don't have a problem with that. If you read past postings, you will see that I have put your pictures up, I have told people to go to your games, and I even have a link to you schedule. So you are getting more publicity than nearly anyone else associated with my blog. I know that people were giving me a hard time. I can handle it. If you have ever been to the Freeman Party, and watched the games, you know that I can handle people giving me a hard time. Sugar Lips, I will get to the Kiltie story, maybe tomorrow. So here is your picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you only have to show pictures of Mike in football kicking ass. Is there not some other pictures like from the 4th of Mike and Justin going at it. We can all do one of your polls and decide who is truely kicking ass.

Anonymous said...

Clearly I'm in the one who started this whole mess and I would just like to take the time to appoljize to Rickie and all of his loyal blog readers. I know that you do post pictures of me and invite people to my games which I really appreciate. I just like giving you a hard time when I can because I know that you do that to everyone else as well. Sorry for causing so much trouble and I hope you go back to the normal postings that everyone enjoys. This is your blog and if I want pictures of me kicking ass, I will start up my own blog.

M. Sherman