Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mike Kicking Ass

I would like to add one last thing to the Packer game this past Sunday. At the end of Sunday night, after the game, I went downtown Appleton with Chris and Rebecca to grab something to eat. As we were walking back to my place we met a guy from San Diego. As we left him, I told him to say hi to Ron Burgandy for me. You know from Anchorman. This brought severe dissapointment over me. I wish I had used more Anchorman lines while I was at the game. Particularily right after the game as I was celebrating. How great would it have been to be yelling after the game, "I am Ron Burgandy, go F'yourself San Diego!!"

Well on to my weekend that will be. Not much is planned for tonight. I know I have said that before, but it is true tonight. Saturday I am headed to LaCrosse for Mike's football game. This should yeild more pictures of Mike Kicking Ass. According to your voting, that is what my readers want anyhow. So to tide you over until I can get you more up to date pictures on Monday. Here are more from Mike's game against Lakeland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ENOUGH Mike you're a great guy but enough already. I've voted for more shower pictures but don't see any yet... let's get some going!

Rickie Davies said...

Sorry, The people have spoken. More Mike is on the way.