Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weekend Plans

As you know, my life pretty much just revolves around my weekends. My weeks are pretty, check that, my weeks are very boring. Tonight I am headed down to Madison. I have a ASCE annual conference to go to all day Friday. That is American Society of Civil Engineers. Can you think of anything more boring than a room full of engineers. Should be a blast. I will be staying with my old roommate, Joe, tonight. Tomorrow after they wake me up at the end of the conference, I am grabbing something to eat with my cousin, Kim. I told Kim when she first went to college, that anytime I am in town that I would buy her dinner. I told her brother, Mike, the same thing. But I really haven't been to Whitewater very often. Saturday morning I am going to my niece, Abbigail's, soccer game. Saturday afternoon, my parents are having their end of summer party. The main reason for this year's party is that my father turned 70 earlier this month. That means he has to do 70 shots on Saturday. Make sure you show up to see that. Saturday night after my dad does his 70th shot, I am headed back up to Appleton because Sunday I am going to the Packer game with my friends, Chris and Rebecca. Although I think the gorilla suit is going to stay at home for this game. So that is my big weekend. I hope to get a picture of a girl passed out on the ground again this weekend. I hope my readers have a good weekend and look for pictures on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look for Brian E. at the Packer game. He has box seats