Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mike Kicking Ass

Sugar Lips, This one goes out to you. During the summer back when I was in college I was living at home. I was out one weekend with The General, Bubs and Sugar Lips. I am not sure if anyone else was with us. We were just out driving around and pulled into the Kiltie in Oconomowoc. It is an old fashioned drive up restaurant. But when we pulled in, we realized that there was a car show going on. I parked the Pontiac 6000 I was driving in between two old 50's hot rods that just glared with polished chrome all over. I parked the car, released the latch and popped open the car hood. Most of the other cars parked there had their hoods open so I did too. It was quite the site. Just a year or two ago, I went to a wedding with Chris, Rebecca and Vanessa. We stopped at a strip mall to pick up a card and we noticed that there was a car show in the process. I talked Rebecca to parking over by the car show. Then I insisted that she pop the hood. Which Rebecca reluctantly did. I actually have a picture of Rebecca looking into the engine of her Toyota Camry with the other hot rods in the back ground. I would like to show you the picture, but you would rather see Mike. So here is Mike Kicking Ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You also stood by the hood asking people if they had any questions about the engine. too funny

Rickie Davies said...

I also recall starting the engine up and reving it when people walked by.