Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend Plans

Well I don't have much for you. I am planning on staying in Appleton this weekend. Which means I will probably spend the majority of my weekend in my condo watching football. You can expect to see some great pictures Monday of me, doing laundry, washing dishes, laying on the couch, etc. But the good news for you my readers is that I do have plans the for the next month and a half, so their is excitement on the horizon.

Plus I am out of my old pictures and my pictures of the day. So I don't have anything worth while to post. I guess this means I am out of material. That being said, I have again been confronted by someone who can't believe that they weren't mentioned on my blog. Here is your chance, leave me a comment about a story involving you, and I will write it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know Rickie, there is always a chance for good pictures at any warhawk football games. Especially of #73 kicking ass at left tackle. Just thought I would throw that out there. Hope to see you at some games again. Also, thanks for making it to the first game.

M. Sherman

Rickie Davies said...

Easy Sherman. I have put pictures of you playing on my blog. For the record, the title of my blog is "The Life of Rickie" not "The Life of Mike". But to be fair I will put together a poll to see if my readers would rather have pictures of you playing football or me acting like a moron. Looking ahead, I am planning on being at your game in LaCrosse and Stevens Point. I also want to go to a home game at Whitewater. However, if I go to a game at Whitewater, you have to take Tree, Preston and myself to a house party after the game.

Anonymous said...

I know its "The Life of Rickie," I was just giving you a hard time like you do to everyone else. And who wouldn't want to see pictures of me in action. Well, anyways I will see you in two weeks at the LaCrosse game.

M. Sherman