Monday, April 28, 2008

Fish Fry Proposal

This will probably come as a shock to many of you, but I got engaged while I was in town for a Fish Fry last Friday. It all happened so fast. I have known Vanessa for about 6 years now. We had been talking to each other on the phone quite a bit going into dinner. Then once we sat down to dinner things between us went really well. At the end of the night after we finished dinner I got down on one knee and I decided to propose. I had this picture taken while I was popping the question. It was pretty spontaneous, but then again so am I. We haven't set a date or anything like that. We are going to wait to iron all of that out once I move back to Milwaukee. Sorry Butch, I meant to ask your permission before hand, but as I said, it all happened so fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again! Rickie gets engaged

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness....not again.
at least it's to the same girl

Anonymous said...

I believe that Rickie is lying through his teeth....again.