Monday, April 28, 2008

Friday Fish Fry

Yes, I have been a slacker lately. I just don't have much going on during the week. I am going to break down my weekend into a couple of days so that I have new postings every day. Friday night I headed back home in the pouring rain. It was the first time I can recall seeing people pull over on the side of the road because it was raining so hard. I have seen that with snow before, but not with rain. Anyhow Friday night I went out for a Fish Fry at the Eagle Springs Pub with Chris, Rebecca and company. All went well. After dinner, Vanessa, was telling stories about her ability to drink beer. She was talking a very good game, but I doubted that she could back it up. She claimed to have beaten me in a beer slamming contest when we were in Mexico. Well there is no time like the present to prove such a claim, and we had a little beer slamming contest at the bar Friday night.
Here was Vanessa's first attempt.

She then recruited her sister, Angela to join in the contest and it was more the same.

The third attempt was much closer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a poor example of a beer drinker! She must be from Illinois. The only thing she has going for her is that she is better looking then you Rick.

Anonymous said...

I like the new technology on the ol' blog..video clips. Rick, you have proven that you swallow much better than Vanessa.
Nice work buddy.
Tree