Friday, April 11, 2008

Storch

Wednesday night I got together with my college roommates. Mark and Suzanne live in Appleton. They are my only friends here in Appleton. Storch had talked me into working with him at Applebees my second year of college. I decided to take that job so we would be able to hang out together more often, but as it turned out we almost never worked the same shifts. My third year of college I lived with Mark and Storch. I lived with them for only one semester. The second semester that year, I ran out of money and ended up commuting from my parent's house. Storch ended up marrying, Heidi, a girl that we worked with at Applebees. They now lives in Atlanta and have two boys. This was only the third time I have seen Storch since we graduated from college. I was a bit surreal to me to see Storch with kids. In college, Storch was one of the goofiest guys I knew. He was yelling at his boys for pushing Mark's daughter to high on the swing. That was just so different from the Storch I used to know. Like nearly all of my friends, Storch has matured quite a bit more than myself.
Here is Heidi, Brody, Jackson and Storch.

Add in Suzanne, Mark, Elly and Cat.Mark, Storch and myself.Tomorrow is my big race. The weather is going to suck and I am pretty sure I am going to walk away from it as a negative experience. This afternoon I have to take my computer in for a software upgrade, so I may be computerless for up to a week. I.E. I will be without internet access and won't be able to make any postings until I get my computer back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in your race!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great race.....isn't that a movie? Hope to see your results soon on the blog .....sure will miss your adventures if you're off line for a week.

Anonymous said...

I'm going through withdrawal from no Rickie Blogs