Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gutless Turds

I started my blog a couple years ago. One of the main reasons I started this blog was to keep my friends and family up to date with what I am doing with my life, and hopefully I would also entertain them at the same time. In putting my life up on the internet I realized that anyone and everyone would have access to it. Anyone would also have the right to post and leave any comment that they would like. And they can also do this anonymously. I have no problem with this. Recently comments that have been made towards me, in regards to me and the injury I sustained during the ½ marathon that I completed a couple of weeks ago. I am fairly certain that the individuals, who are currently anonymous, that made these comments, know me. In fact they mostly like would fall under the umbrella of people that I call “my friends”. In all likelihood these comments were made to get a rise out of me. This is probably why their names were not signed to the post. All of this being said, I have decided that in the future any person taking a shot at me anonymously on my blog will not get a reaction or a rebuttal from me other than me calling them a gutless turd. I am certain that the two gutless turds (my guess is Tree and The General) that have called me out recently couldn’t run a ½ marathon and definitely couldn’t beat me in a ½ marathon. Unless of course somehow one of those gutless turds is Krum, in which case he would smoke me in a ½ marathon but he would still have small ears.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy. I get tired when I DRIVE a marathon.

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

Whoa..easy white angry male. Haven't been on the blog for awhile and read this. Wow..someone has their undies in a bundy.
You would make a horrible Mattlock.
Tree

Anonymous said...

One way you could address the anonymous comments is to simply delete them. Why take the time to leave a comment if you are not going to own up to it.

Anonymous said...

I think Julie has a good point. If it is unsigned then delete it.

Roman

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Kleenex moment...pass the tissue.

Grab some vagasil and a beer.

-General

Rickie Davies said...

I have thought about deleting unwanted comments. But that would then put me in the same group with the blog "One Sweet World", or as I like to call it, Pinko Commy Rag. I do not want censor my blog. I want people to express their opinions even if it is anonymous. I look for any source of material I can use for a post, because material is so hard to come by. So I will always welcome even anonymous comments.

Tree, my undies are not in a bundle. You of all people should know that I don't wear underwear.

The General, I can't believe you found time to actually read my blog, I thought you were too busy pulling toilet paper out of your trees again. Another comment like that, and I will make sure you are pulling toilet paper out of your tree every weekend. You don't believe me?

Anonymous said...

We read your blog because we have no life and it gives us something to think about. I did Nellies Run years ago and once was enough for me. Good luck on Thursday.
Annie