Friday, September 05, 2008

Half Marathon Follow Up

It has been nearly a week since my run and I have not recovered very well. I have a lot of pain on the outside of my knee and under my knee cap if I am walking for more than a couple minutes. I am going to the doctor today to have them take a look at it. Best case scenerio, they just cut it off today. Here is a picture that Julie took right after the race.I was packing my clothes for this weekend and I had yet to unpack from last weekend. I had this shirt and these shorts in one of the pockets of my bag. When I unzipped it, well let me just say, that was pretty ripe. It was like smelling salt. I will give you an update after I see my doctor. You know, when a horse has a bad leg, they shoot it. The horse, not the leg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every minute you don't tell me what's wrong, I cut off a finger.

-Bubs